SummonerRL v2.1.1 Released
A smaller update is now available, addressing usability issues with the previous version and fixing a potential crash. There are also some tweaks to familiars and a new gameplay mode which generates the dungeon based on a weekly seed. Here is the full changelog:
- +The dungeon is now generated from a seed which is set when the game begins. Holding CTRL while starting the game will set the seed to a specific value based on the current week, rolling over each Friday. Challenge your friends!
- +Projectiles and AOE attacks can now generate environmental features on spaces that are either passed through or hit.
- +Added autosave which is on by default but can be toggled in the settings. While enabled, the game is automatically saved after each floor.
- +Unicorn's Repulse ability now has an additional branch and upgrade.
- +Raptor's Camouflage ability can now be upgraded.
- +Hart's Pure Nectar ability has new functionality.
- =Familiars have been rebalanced.
- =Colors have been adjusted to reduce the contrast in every part of the UI that contains text.
- =The mossy biome has been adjusted to have a more natural and unique appearance.
- =Several new floor events have been added.
- =Adjusted the warning message shown if a player abandons a campsite; "campsite actions" are instead referred to as "ally interactions".
- =Adjusted the delay of the victory animation, beginning at a rapid pace and gradually slowing down as it expands.
- =If the game crashes, the current seed is included in the error log.
- -Fixed a crash that could occur if a monster died as a result of triggering an environmental feature effect.
- -Fixed a crash that occurred when closing the game window while looking at the contents of a container.
- -Fixed an error that caused the width of the equipment menu to be set based on the contents of the inventory rather than the player's equipment.
- -Fixed incorrect attributes of certain item types; higher-level daggers should attack more quickly and the amulet of barriers now correctly increases PV.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.