SummonerRL v1.2.0 Released
This is a huge update adding campsites, familiar skill trees, Unicorn and Griffin familiars, among many other things. Here is the full changelog:
- +Unicorn and Griffin familiars have been added to the game.
- +Added an ability system for familiars which allows them to use various attacks, heals, buffs and debuffs. These can have limitations determining when they can be used. For example, some may only be usable out of combat, or when there are many nearby foes.
- +Campfires have been added. The player can start a campfire and relax with their familiars after clearing all enemies on a level. At the campsite, interacting with the familiar allows you to improve their effectiveness in different ways: training, exercise or learning/upgrading abilities.
- +Statistics page has been added, where the player can see various stats related to the current session.
- +Special attacks can now inflict debuffs on the target. Such debuffs may even stack cumulatively, which is very dangerous in prolonged fights.
- +Equipment may now have spell damage/healing bonuses.
- +When a creature takes damage, based on the severity of the hit, bloodstains may be created on the space or adjacent spaces.
- +Various additions and updates to the monsters, equipment and floors data.
- =The message when stepping over items has a different color.
- =Floor messages have a different color.
- =Each character attribute in the UI is colored blue.
- =When a character's attribute is buffed or debuffed, its color changes in the UI.
- =When a second familiar is summoned of the same type, it has a different color than the first.
- =If a creature has negative PV, critical hits will now benefit from that instead of ignoring the PV.
- =When a familiar is summoned, it will start out with defensive tactics.
- =When a herb is consumed, the effect to the character's growth is temporary instead of permanent.
- =Monsters may now have different chance of wandering around in the level.
- =Symbol of purefire blossom has changed to make them easier to spot.
- -Fixed a bug that caused allies to sometimes start on a wall space when entering a floor.
- -Fixed a bug that caused ally field of view to be incorrect at the start of a floor.
- -Fixed a small error when calculating open wall chance.
- -Fixed a rounding error that caused some monsters to flee when their health was very close to 0.
SummonerRL v1.2.0.zip (2 MB)
82 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.